More than a job . . .
Bobcat of the Rockies is a rewarding career!
Parts Counter Sales
Bobcat of the Rockies in Commerce City is looking for a Parts Counter Sales person. Parts experience a plus and bilingual (Spanish) not required but certainly helpful. Knowledge of concrete products and construction equipment helpful. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen. Excellent salary and benefits package. EOE Please email resume to email@example.com
Charged with the responsibility of selling parts. This job function is responsible for assisting in the determination of parts requirements with customers, selling parts and providing order processing services.
REPORTS TO: Parts Manager
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND AUTHORITY:
- Customer Parts Sales
· Knowledgeable on the parts systems for all manufacturers represented by the dealership
· Knowledgeable on all features and benefits of all parts commodities sold
· Knowledgeable about selling and on successful selling techniques
· Able to deal with customer objections in a professional manner
· Knowledgeable of the competitive environment in which the dealer operates
- Customer parts order processing
· Knowledgeable on all computer systems used within the parts department
· Knowledgeable on all parts libraries available and their uses and processes
· Able to find and maintain all customer records through the company name and address
· Able to determine pricing for all parts according to company policies
· Able to locate all parts required to satisfy customer needs
- Telephone Selling
· Able to perform sales using the telephone in a professional manner
· Familiarity with the telephone in selling and transmitting a positive manner on the phone
- In store sales and merchandising
· Maintains a clean and “friendly” in-store display and merchandise sales area
· Able to present merchandise to customers with professional selling techniques
· Possesses strong knowledge on features and benefits of all merchandise
· Operates as a facilitator for customers in finding what they want
- Operates within all parts policies and procedures of the company
- Maintains high personal morale
- Maintains excellent customer relations
- Attains short and long term objectives
- Operates safely and follows all safety guidelines.
COMPETENCY, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The individual in this position should be personable, a problem solver, a leader of people, ethical, intelligent, and able to adapt to all of the forces around them – customers, suppliers, department employees, management and peers.
General skill requisites:
- Strong organizational skills, good communication skills, excellent customer relations skills, good computer and systems knowledge
Specific skill requisites:
- A good working knowledge of sales techniques and methodologies
- Solid inventory management knowledge
- Good understanding of financial reporting principles
- Product knowledge including features and benefits knowledge of all commodities sold
- Working knowledge of warehouse storage systems and storage layout principles
Contribution to spirit of cooperation and teamwork with other departments, specifically service technicians and personnel.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy
Click here to view open positions, job descriptions and benefits.
|Applicant Information Form (required fields have an *):|